Clan MapZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas and help

3 posters

Go down

Ideas and help Empty Ideas and help

Post by Master_Weesel Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:33 pm

I need a hint of inspiration, i need a idea of a map or game thing that is fast paced,fun,easy to get into, and constant action on the map

Also i need help with start location, the editor tells me that i have to place start locations on the map, how do u fix this problem because i don't want to have start points on the map

Master_Weesel
Peon
Peon

Number of posts : 9
Clan : Mapz
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Ideas and help Empty Re: Ideas and help

Post by Scythe Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:22 pm

Go to epicwar.com and look around at the map types. Most ideas are done, and if someone has one they'll probably make the map themselves. As for start points, it is the location where the camera starts and is needed. The units spawned there at the beginning don't need to be the default though, you can change them in the map initialization trigger.
Scythe
Scythe
Shaman
Shaman

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Prepare2Lose Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:41 am

Unless your creative you won't really be able to find something that hasn't been made sometime in the past. I suggest to do the thing scythe said or just base it off of a game you know of. Something like a board game or mabey a game show on TV.
Its best to just think about it and write things down. Then after a few days of writing ideas down you can go over them all and figure out where to go from there.

Prepare2Lose
Peon
Peon

Number of posts : 5
Clan : The Immortal Bros
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: